1.11 Computer Maintenance
Are you searching for basic computer maintenance in Pretoria, Pretoria east, Pretoria west or Centurion?
Get in contact with us today. Give us a call on (+27) 012 546 3913 in receiving maintenance on your computer (computer maintenance).
At PC Hiccups we have technical engineer ready for you!
We at PC Hiccups understand the important value of having a computer that needs to run 24/7 365 days. We have technical engineers ready who are able to give your computer maintenance as you require. Our technical engineers can run an extensive computer diagnostics test to find out quickly what your problem on your computer may be.
We can assist you in our basic service, which includes:
- Basic computer diagnostic.
- Defragmentation on your hard drive.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 troubleshooting.
- Driver errors, issues and updates.
- Removal of viruses, spyware, malware etc.
- Remove and stop unwanted browser and computer pop-ups.
- Check startup software and computer services.
- Optimize and tune-up your Windows Operating System.
Why do you need computer maintenance in place?
We at PC Hiccups are a local computer repair business who have been fixing and maintaining computers for a long time.
With our computer maintenance we offer a computer maintenance plan in which keeps your computer(s) running smoothly and helps prevent computer problems before they happen, giving you peace of mind. If a computer receives proper and regular computer maintenance, it can add years to its lifetime, not only do you save time by having the peace off mind that everything is take care off.
At PC Hiccups we have all the technical engineers who love to keep them self up to date with the latest technology and for this we have we have computer maintenance plans with a lot of other businesses, which we perform the following tasks on their computers:
- Apply any service packs or critical security updates that need to be installed to help ward off potential hackers.
- Verify that your Antivirus is up to date, functioning correctly and to view virus activity logs.
- Purge Temporary Internet Files and Windows Temp Files which can slow down your computer and fill up hard drive space.
- Scan and Remove any Viruses, Adware and Spyware.
- Verify that backups are working correctly by restoring a file.
- Check the health of hard disk drives, the capacity and the amount of usage.
- Add any programs that are needed but are not installed, uninstall programs that are no longer used and prevent un-needed programs from auto-starting when the computer starts which makes it run faster.
- Address any other specific issues that do not warrant a specific visit.
PC Hiccups sends you a technical engineer who will upon his fist visit take notes so that he will be able to draw up a customised task list that will be created to suit your business and ensuring that all the key areas are being addressed during each visit.
We understand that you and your employee’s time are valuable. We at PC Hiccups will work around your schedule when performing these services and much of our work can be done remotely or after hours.
Be rest assured about our effective and cost effective plans for your business.
Our monthly maintenance package consists of us visiting your office and performing the tasks listed in this document and more. With a computer maintenance plan, if we have to come to your office outside or scheduled visits you will receive a discounted price for that visit.
We also have the ability of remotely connecting to your computer to resolve problems that would not need to be done on-site.
Computer Maintenance Done By Our Onsite Engineers
By calling us we at PC Hiccups can give you excellent support with computer maintenance services you require. Many local computer repair shops have little if any qualification requirements to work on a computer. Are you will to take the risk? – We would not.
At PC Hiccups, we require that all of our technical engineers know exactly what they are doing. They can assist you with your business computer maintenance, our engineers must first pass a series of incredibly rigorous tests. By setting high standards, PC Hiccups guarantee that you are getting only the best computer maintenance service from our Pretoria North Branch.
All of our engineers for your convenience are full time employees residing right here in the Northern of Pretoria, South Africa.
Want To Know Who We Are – Why Are We Better?
At PC Hiccups whenever you need a computer maintenance service plan to keep your computer systems running, turn and call us today. We have been assisting people with their computer maintenance plans for a long time.